Team WE athletes can expect:
- Discounts and sponsorship benefits from participating gyms, studios, retailers, vendors and dealers
- Valuable and up-to-date training tips for fitness — cycling, running, swimming, and multisport
- Group workouts, free clinics and workshops throughout the year
- Access to team coach and director, Coach Emma Cribb to help you achieve your fitness and athletic goals
- Race support
- Sisterhood, Fun and Team Spirit
Become a Women’s Edge athlete
One-on-one personal training & coached programs are offered throughout the year. Click here to get information about our year-round TRAINING CAMPS.
Year-Round, All-Inclusive, Goal-Specific Training Programs
Coach Emma Cribb and Women’s Edge coaches prepare athletes for most distance run, cycling, triathlon, duathlon and aquathlon events. You will receive weekly coached sessions for cycling, running and/or swimming. Additionally, athletes will have yoga class, strength training tips and nutrition counseling. We will guide you every step of the way toward your goal event.
Team goal events for 2014 will be chosen by the Women’s Edge coaches and Team WE race team members. We will soon announce 2014 spring and summer race goals.